Friday 30 November 2012

4 years ago to the day

Pineapple Dazzle Art Yellow Rhino

4 years ago to the day my husband and I went on our first date.

We were quite enamoured with each other & wanted to do something special. I remember we chose to meet at the Art Gallery for a short but sweet adventure lunch date. We walked around the Gallery showing our favourite artworks to each other like my favourite, Rhinoceros by Angus James. 

I remember having to excuse myself for a moment and raced up the stairs to the bathroom. I was having such a fun date that I raced back to the lower level gallery. A cheeky security guard chuckled 'Dont worry love, he hasnt gone anywhere.' I blushed beetroot for the rest of that day.

Since our first date all those years ago the yellow rhino has been tucked away hiding in the archives. This week, its finally returned! If you havent been to the Art Gallery for a while now might be the time to go check out the elusive and exclusive neon yellow rhino in its natural habitat.

Thank you, Art Gallery of SA

No comments:

Post a Comment